|No products in the basket.|
• • • CB-6000S™
• 2 1/2″ length 1 3/8″ inside diameter cage – size small
• 5 ring sizes – 1 1/2″I.D., 1 5/8″I.D., 1 3/4″I.D., 1 7/8″I.D., 2″I.D.
• Package includes: 1 cage portion; 5 different size rings; Locking pins and spacers; One brass padlock; Five individually numbered plastic locks
• Handy black zippered carrying case
• Numbered plastic locks included allow wearer to go through metal detectors without setting off alarms
The CB-6000S is the shorter version of the CB-6000 Male Chastity Device. The CB-6000S Male Chastity Device offers the utmost in comfort and security.The ring design consists of three interlocking pieces that fit together like a puzzle. The two guide pins hold the top pieces together. The oval locking pin goes through the middle recessed hole connecting the cage portion to the ring. The flat design of the rings is extremely comfortable and secure. The CB-6000S is made of medical grade polycarbonate material. It is lightweight, hypoallergenic and durable. The cage portion is vented for hygiene and has a bottom opening allowing use at urinals. The different size rings and spacers included in each package allow you to customize your fit to your individual needs. The CB-6000S restricts you from touching your genitals for sexual pleasure and gives the Keyholder control over the sexual fulfillment of both partners.
(1) The New Innovative ring design consists of three interlocking pieces that fit together like puzzle pieces. The two guide pins hold the top pieces together. The locking pin goes through the middle recessed hole connecting the cage portion to the ring. The new flat design is extremely comfortable. The cage length is 3 ¼” with an I.D. of 1 3/8”.
Polycarbonate material is used due to its light weight and durability. The cage portion has the vented slots for hygiene and also allows for natural air drying. The bottom opening allows for use at the urinals. You may want to have a piece of tissue handy to wipe any drips.
Make sure to wear a numbered plastic lock if going through any metal detectors. It has been reported that some men have worn the brass padlock and have not had any ‘alarming’ experiences, however, the plastic lock is still recommended.
We highly recommend using a silicone based lubricant after showering. This allows the penis to naturally move up and down in the cage portion. After a break in time period you should be able to wear it for 24/7 for an indefinite period of time…1 month, 3 months…wearer and Keyholder ultimately determine the length of time.